Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.So, what did I not do last week...
I did not spend most of the weekend trying to chase a very annoying pigeon off our front stoop. I did not tiptoe amongst the pigeon poop, waiting for my husband to take care of it because, after a run-in with an unfriendly bird at the Denver Zoo, I am frankly not a fan of anything with feathers. Not me!
I did not cry as I packed away Abigail's 6-9 month clothes and washed, folded, and put away her 9-12 month clothes. I did not try to squeeze her into a cute little t-shirt (size: 6-9 months), only to find that it kept creeping up over her chubby little belly. Not me!
I did not, through the use of leftovers, a husband who has discovered a love of cooking, and cereal, manage to not cook dinner the entire week last week. Not me!
I did not have homemade Strawberry-Rhubarb pie for lunch on Saturday. And Sunday. Not me!
I did not have an uncontrollable desire to have another baby. I did not beg Carey to have another child, and I did not cry when he made a very compelling, very logical argument as to why it would be better if we waited just a little bit longer. In response, I did not covertly look at pregnancy websites that allow me to track my fertility, pick baby names, and even determine (via an ancient Chinese calendar) what the gender of the baby would be. And I did not hug and cuddle Abigail just a little bit extra, whispering to her that she'll have to wait for a sibling. Not me!
So, what did you not do last week?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment