Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Under Invasion...

The Ngs have been invaded. By what, you ask? By a pigeon. I have no idea why, but a pigeon has decided that it likes our front stoop. It has taken a liking to a corner of our porch and will not leave. Carey and I can chase it off the porch, and it just keeps coming back. Sometimes we'll see it pecking around our yard or one of the other yards on our block, but it always comes back to our stoop. After enduring three days of a pigeon-infested, poop-covered stoop (yuck), I'd had enough and was willing to try anything. So, Carey scared it away, took the hose and washed off the stoop, and piled up some rocks (that we'd removed from the flower beds) in the corners of the stoop. Bart had also suggested that it might not like the sound of plastic grocery bags, so we tied a few of them onto the railing in hopes of scaring it away. Well, when I left for work this morning, the stoop was pigeon and pigeon poop free, so I'm hoping it's decided to bother someone else...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin