Earlier this week, Carey and I found out that one of our very good friends, Tricia, lost her grandfather. (Carey and Tricia have been friends since their days at American University. After Carey and I began dating, I am very lucky to say that Tricia became my friend, too.)
While no one can ever know exactly what another person feels in a situation like this, Carey and I were unfortunate enough to have to deal with the deaths of all three of our grandfathers earlier this year. I can only imagine the pain and loss that Tricia and her family are feeling. While we will not be able to attend the funeral tomorrow, Carey and I will be paying our respects at tonight's calling hours. I would ask everyone to please keep the Anderson family in your thoughts and prayers. I hope that the treasured memories that Tricia and her family share of their special times with her grandfather, as well as the thoughts and prayers of family and friends, will give them comfort and peace at this very difficult time.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment