- All my pregnancy books say that most babies move around less after the 34th week. Reason: there just isn't that much room in their mommy's uterus anymore... HOWEVER, Abigail has been moving around more than ever. These last three days, my little girl has been giving me no rest! She really does take after her daddy; she's such a little fidget!
- I am not a punching bag. HOWEVER, Abigail seems to think that I am a punching bag, because she has begun hitting me harder and harder. (The other day on the train, she kicked me so hard that it almost knocked the wind out of me. Good thing I was sitting next to Carey, otherwise some stranger might have thought I was going into labor!)
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Two things Abby doesn't seem to understand...
Labels:
Pregnancy - Abigail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i kicked my mom so hard you could see the outline of my foot on her stomach. sad thing is, they just keep kicking! i get kicked constantly, and they're old enough to know i'm not a punching bag. oh well.
Post a Comment