| Zach receiving a half-hug, half strangle-hold from Abby. December 13, 2013 |
This little boy is a smiling, laughing, energetic presence in our house.
| All smiles on our trip into the city! December 21, 2013 |
This little boy is developing a strong personality. He knows what he wants and doesn't want. And if he wants it, most likely, he wants it right now!
| No, Mommy, I do not want to sit in the stroller. I want to push it. October 18, 2013 |
This little boy is such a boy. He loves cars, trucks, trains, planes - if it has wheels, he's a fan!
| Playing with our new race track from Grandma Jadwiga. January 5, 2014 |
This little boy loves his big sister. More often than not, you'll find him wherever Abby is, trying to do whatever she is doing.
| Running around with big sissy at the Central Park Zoo. December 21, 2013 |
This little boy is a mama's boy. And while I know this will be a challenge once we bring his new sister home, I love that he still wants to cuddle and hug and kiss and be held.
| Waiting for the sea lion show to begin at the Central Park Zoo! December 21, 2013 |
This little boy is a source of joy to our whole family, and we thank God for the blessing of his precious life!
No comments:
Post a Comment