After a very long absence due to some computer issues, I have finally managed to find a way around the problem and back onto the blog! HIP HIP HOORAY! I have all sorts of Ng kiddo cuteness to share - I'll try to get caught up over the next few days.
But how could I possibly return to the blog without posting at least a few photos of my beautiful kidlets? This past Saturday, the weather was amazing here on Long Island, so we took the kids outside to enjoy some fresh air and play in the yard. Let's just say, the day's fun involved piles of leaves and two very silly kids!
| Zachy wasn't quite sure what to do at first... |
| ...but after watching big sissy... |
| ...he started having fun! |
I love autumn and I love these two little kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment