Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Abby's 4-Year Check-Up

Okay, so things have been insane at the Ng house lately, some good, some bad, and some very bad. But, we're muddling our way through and we're doing fine.

On Monday, Miss Abigail had her 4-year check-up. After so many visits to the pediatrician's office for Zachary, I think Abby was happy to have the focus on herself for a bit, until the time came for shots. Then, uh, not so much...
The birthday girl, with her birthday balloon and her birthday tiara.
 
The doctor didn't tell me anything that I didn't know already. Namely, Abby is tall (42 inches - 90th percentile), healthy (37 pounds - 75th percentile), and amazing.
Enjoying a free ice cream cone at Carvel's Customer Appreciation Day.

She pointed out her colors, recited her alphabet, counted until I had to ask her to stop, and was able to jump and balance on one foot and do all sorts of fun things for Dr. Caravella.
Hanging out on an antique fire truck at the Northport Fire Station.

Her vision tested at 20-30, which is apparently normal for this age, and the nurse mentioned that she'd never had a 4-year old child answer the test questions so quickly!
Blowing our her candle and
celebrating her birthday with Ma Ma and Ye Ye (Carey's parents).
 
All in all, the doctor couldn't tell me anything that I didn't know already: my not-so-little girl is healthy and smart and adorable and amazing. Thanks, doc. I knew that already, but it's great to have independent confirmation.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin