Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Letter to OUR Daddy

Dear Daddy-

The first part of this year's Father's Day letter is from me, Abby.

Thank you for telling me that I'm beautiful - it makes me feel special.

Thank you for being proud of me - it shows me that what is on the outside isn't the most important part of me.

Thank you for asking for my help - it teaches me the importance of thinking of others first.

Thank you for being patient with me - it shows me how to be understanding.

Thank you for speaking so kindly to mommy - it teaches me the importance of respect.

Thank you for working so hard so I can stay home every day with mommy and Zachy - it teaches me that there are things in life that are worth extra effort.

But most of all, thank you for loving me. Your love and care make me feel treasured and precious.

Daddy, I love you so, SO much. Thank you for everything that you do for me, Zachy and mommy. You're the best!

Love,
Your Little Abigail


"Ahhhh, guh guh guh, OHHHHHH, haa haa haa, {slurpy drooly sound}"

Translation:

Dear Daddy-

I love you, too!

Love,
Your Little Zachary

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin