Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Way Back Wednesday - Christmas Edition

My precious Christmas presents, through the years...

Abby with Grandma Jadwiga and Doug
Christmas Day 2008 - 3.5 months old


Zach with Grandma Jadwiga and Doug
(Oh my goodness, Zachary, where are your pants?!)
Christmas Eve 2011 - 4 months old

Abby with Grandpa Al and Grandma Dee
December 23, 2008 - 3.5 months old

Zach with Grandpa Al and Grandma Dee
December 23, 2011 - 4 months old


And because I can't resist putting a bow on something this cute...

My present - Christmas 2008

My present - Christmas 2009

My present - Christmas 2010
(I forgot the bow this year. I must have been distracted
by the underwear on the outside of the pajamas...)

My presents - Christmas 2011
 


I hope that you had a Merry Christmas with all of the gifts and blessings in your life!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin