Just when I think it can't get any bigger, it does...
But, I pray this means that our little boy is also getting bigger and staying healthy and strong. :-)
Things seem to be going well so far. I had a check-up with my doctor on July 11th (just shy of 35 weeks). I'm up to 33 pounds of weight gain, which is similar to where I was with Abby. I had my test for Group B strep, which I'm hoping will come back negative. Dr. Seigel said that everything looks fine, so I'm hoping that will continue!
The one big difference between this pregnancy and my pregnancy with Abby is that Zachary's movements tend to be painful. If I am in a position that he doesn't like, he lets me know it, and he continues to let me know it, in increasing degrees, until I move. If I haven't eaten recently, it's the same story. With Abby, I remember being anxious for her birth because I wanted to meet her and hold her and love on her. To be honest, with Zachary, I'm ready for his birth for all those same reasons, but I'm also looking forward to an end to the abdominal pain... However, I am ready to take whatever comes my way for as long as necessary to ensure that my little man is as healthy and strong as possible when it comes time to deliver him.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment