Dear Daddy-
Today is Father's Day. So, today I want to tell you something very important.
Abby and Daddy, on the slides at the playgroundApril 5, 2011
I love you.
Abby and Daddy, planting a tree with Smokey the Bear at a local Arbor Day festivalApril 30, 2011
Lots.
Abby and Daddy, making snow angelsDecember 31, 2010
I love to mush you. I love to go to Tot Music and swim lessons with you. I love to give you hugs when you come home from work and hugs before I go to sleep.
Abby and Daddy, reading one of Abby's favorite Winnie the Pooh booksDecember 5, 2010
I love to look at you with my big brown eyes and see your big brown eyes looking back at me with love and care and concern.
Abby and Daddy, both looking adorable after church on Easter SundayApril 24, 2011
I love you, daddy.
Abby and Daddy, playing with sidewalk chalkFebruary 27, 2011
With big hugs and kisses,
your little Abigail *smooch*

P.S. - I know that Mommy loves you lots and lots, and I'm sure Zachary will love his papa, too, just like I do! :-)
Abby's Letters to Daddy:
2010
2009
No comments:
Post a Comment