Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

21 Months Old

As Abby's 22 month birthday quickly approaches, I decided to get my tush in gear and post a 21 month update.

What to say about my little girl?

She is sunshine and joy and smiles and laughter, all rolled up into one cute little package.

There is nothing that a hug from Abby cannot help (trust me, nothing) and no mood that cannot be improved by that little dimpled smile.These animal crackers are delicious! :-)


She is "not so little" anymore, but I still find myself cradling her as we say our nightly prayers, and I still find nothing sweeter than watching her sleep.

She is talking all the time, and very often repeats whatever Carey and I say.

She loves doing things by herself and is very independent.Here is Abby, eating two of her favorite things: yogurt and ketchup.
(Not together, thank goodness...)


She loves dancing with mommy, especially when we watch the Fresh Beat Band before dinner.

She won't go to sleep without her blankie, and we're starting to ween her off her binkie. (She's not always happy when mommy and daddy tell her that she can't have her pacifier, but she's usually a very "big girl" about it.)
Look who is big enough to go down the slide all by herself!


Carey and I are so blessed to be Abigail's parents. Who knew, when that little stick said "pregnant" in January 2008, that our lives would be irrevocably changed for the better for having met this little person? Thank you, God, for bringing this little person into our lives. We are so grateful that You entrusted us with the care of one of Your precious angels!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin