Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Remember the letter that I wrote to you
last year? Remember that I told you how much I loved you and how blessed I was that you were my daddy? Well, guess what? IT'S ALL STILL TRUE! :-)

Every night, as I sit in my booster chair having my dinner, I hear you pull in the driveway. I look at mommy, who smiles and says, "Uh oh, Abby. Who's here?" I squeal "
Daa-dee!"

Because I'm so happy that you're home. Because I can't wait to see you smile at me. Because I can't wait to 'tell' you all about my day. Because I can't wait to look into the face that looks so much like mine, to look into the eyes that are the same shade of brown as mine, and see the love that you have for me.

Daddy, thank you. Thank you for loving me and caring for me and watching over me. Thank you for being an example of strong, caring, faithful fatherhood. Thank you for all the hugs and kisses and smiles. Thank you for being my daddy.

I love you. Happy Father's Day to the bestest daddy ever!
All my love,
your little Abigail *smooch*
No comments:
Post a Comment