I have to say, this weekend was pretty strange in the sleep department. But it wasn't because of me - it was because of my wonderful hubby.
I had to go into work on Saturday, so as the alarm went off at 5:10 am, I dragged my tush out of bed and headed toward the shower. After showering, I'm standing in the bathroom, brushing my teeth, when I notice a roll of paper towels on the counter. Huh? I don't keep paper towels in the bathroom... When I got home that night, I asked Carey if he knew how the paper towels had gotten there. He said that he'd had a vivid dream that Abigail had spilled a cup of juice all over the bathroom floor, so he got out bed, went into the kitchen for the paper towels, and didn't realize it was a dream until he'd brought them all the way back to the bathroom. Um, okay...
Saturday night was another weird sleep night. I wake up around 2:00 am because I feel something on my legs. Carey is kneeling on my legs, reaching off the bed toward the dresser. Hazy, I ask him what he's doing. He says that he's trying to "catch it before it falls." Um, what? I tell him that he's dreaming and that nothing is going to fall on the dresser. He looks at me, says okay, crawls back to his side of the bed and immediately falls back asleep. Sunday morning I asked Carey what the heck he's been eating before going to bed...
So that was my weird weekend. Anyone else have a good story to share???
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha oh Carey...I think those are early signs of losing your mind? Before my exam, I had a dream that mom wasn't Dan's mom, she was only the mom for the 3 of us. I had a separate dream that I came home from somewhere and mom says, take care of your sister and hands me an infant.
Maybe your husband isn't the only one losing it?
ok Laura: now that second part is really scarey.
I do think Laura has been in school too long. I vote against a diagnosis of "onset of dementia" for Carey... he's probably just delirious prepping for his trial.
That is hilarious!!! The other night I woke up to Brian calling out names in his sleep. For example he would say "Smith" ... "Thomas" ... Then a few minutes later he said, "It's locked." Ugh! I think he is working too much these days. As you know, he works in booking and processing, so I asked him the next day about it and he said it was probably someone he was getting ready to finger print. I told him, he was just lucky it wasn't a women's name he was calling out! LOL!!! :)
Hope you AND Carey get some less active sleep soon!
Lots of love and prayers! :)
Post a Comment