I'm anxious. There's a lot of stuff in my life right now that is causing anxiety. And impatience. And worry. And excitement. I seriously feel like I am walking around and eventually, some little thing is going to set me off and then I'll explode. My nerves are frayed. I'm having trouble sleeping. My appetite comes and goes.
One thing I will say for all the additional stress that I am under right now: it has made me extremely thankful for my family. Not that I don't normally appreciate the fact that I have an amazing husband, beautiful daughter, and wonderful extended family - I do. But they have been helpful and patient and supportive and the best cheerleaders I could ask for. They make me laugh and remind me that all of this is worth it.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope the anxiety isn't being caused by something really bad. And, I hope that it all goes away very soon! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!
Praying for you! I hope things get better soon. We pray for you and Carey and Abigail every day! :)
Lots of love!
xoxo
Post a Comment