Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Being Honest...

Honestly, I'm tired. Blogging isn't happening as often as I'd like. Lots of other things, like reading, cleaning, organizing, and gardening, aren't happening as often as I'd like, either. Cause I'm just tired. Work is busy. Abby is a toddler and a ball of energy. Carey is a wonderful husband who deserves my time and attention. So, am I sorry that I'm not blogging as often as I used to? Absolutely. Will I change how I do spend the precious minutes of "free time" that I have each day? Not on your life. Will I try to find a way to allow all the things that are important to me, which includes blogging, to co-exist more harmoniously? Definitely. So, please be patient with this "work in progress."

(On a side note, Abby is doing great! She had a clean bill of health at the doctor's yesterday and is back at Tutor Time today. It was definitely hard going back to work today because, even though she was sick, I loved every minute that I was home with her last week. But, I am so, so glad that she is healthy again and that all those yucky blisters are a thing of the past. Thanks to everyone for their prayers on Abby's behalf!)

2 comments:

laura said...

I hear you on the too tired thing :) Sometimes when I'm tired, I think about my sisters singing Finding Nemo's "just keep swimming" to me. Maybe that'll help?! Glad to hear Abby is doing better. Now, have Abby's mom take care of herself too!

Karen said...

You are a much better blogger than me! Give your self some credit. You are an awesome, hard working Mama! Glad Abby is doing well. Lots of love! xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin