
In conjunction with The Mom Creative, I'm participating in Project Life Tuesday, a chance for the people who are working on the Becky Harris Project Life scrapbooking kit to showcase their photos. Below are my photos for the week of January 31st - February 6th.
Sunday
One minute she's playing. The next minute, she's staring in "Flashdance." And I have absolutely no idea how it happened...Monday
The roller coaster weather on Long Island has messed with my flowers yet again. Now, in addition to my daffodils, my gladiolus bulbs are sprouting. Good grief!Tuesday
I always forget to put away at least one Christmas decoration. This year, it was right in front of my nose - the Christmas cards hanging up in our dining room. Oops!Wednesday
Caught red-handed! Abby has now figured out how to open her snacks - with her teeth...Thursday
My dishwasher is evidence of my new-found love of Mabel's Labels. Love 'em!Friday
When good readers go bad. If you have slow reflexes like me, make sure your kids read board books only...Saturday
After Tot Music, Abby and daddy were listening to her CD. "Clap, clap, clap your hands, clap your hands together!"I'm also making progress with my actual scrapbook. I've completed my custom inside page (pictures to come soon), and I'm working on my journaling cards. I'm still working with learning the features of my new Paint Shop Pro software, but I'm able to perform basic editing, so I'm planning to print out all of my January photos (and what I have for February) this weekend. The more I work on this project, the more excited I get!
2 comments:
Your daughter is adorable!
Cool pictures, she is so cute!
Post a Comment