When you eat, mommy loves watching you try new things, make a mess, and look so proud of yourself when you finally manage to get the spoon into your mouth. When you speak, mommy loves hearing your words, especially your two favorites: uh-oh and hi-ya. When you make faces, mommy can't help but laugh at your expressions and marvel at the fact that your personality grows daily.
Abby, just like I sing to you: you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray, you'll never know, dear, how much I love you, please don't take my Abby away. Happy 14-Month Birthday, baby girl. God bless you, Abigail!
3 comments:
Wow! She is growing up so fast! It's so great to see them grow and learn new things, but it's so sad to see the "baby days" gone!
Oh, and, Jacob loves "You are my sunshine". I sing it to him every morning after he eats and he just lights up. That song is awesome for mommies!!
Happy 14 months sweet Abby. You are so beautiful and precious!!!
I wish we lived closer so you and Sierra could play together!
God Bless!
PS - We still have your birthday gift...man, I am a bad friend!!! :(
She looks so grown up!!! Tell her to stop it!!!!!
Post a Comment