Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Visit to the Park!

It's crisp on Long Island. Okay, that might be putting it nicely. In the mornings, it is "Should I wear a hat and my winter jacket?" cold. Yeah, it's cold.

But, Sunday was a beautiful day, in the mid-60s and sunny. So, Carey and I decided to take munchkin to one of our local parks. This park was recently re-done, with new equipment and foam-like matting on the ground to protect tender bottoms. And, now that Abby is walking and running like a crazy lady, she absolutely LOVES going to the park.

Watching the other kids running around the park


I love the swings!!


Hmm, what trouble can I get into???


Oops, started walking too fast. Luckily, the ground is soft and squishy!


Mommy, will you please stop taking my picture? I want to play!


Going down the slide with daddy's help - I LOVED the slide! :-)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Is Abby wearing brown pants in these pictures?!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin