Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

How's this for 'ironic'?

So, guess what? I finally lost all my baby weight! Yippee!! Must be chasing that adorable little girl all over, as well as watching what foods I'm eating, because I have thankfully returned to my pre-pregnancy size. Hooray! In fact, I wore three different pairs of pants this week that I couldn't even fit into before I got pregnant with Abigail. This means that I am actually thinner now than I was two years ago. Wahoo!!

Now, would you like to hear the irony? Carey and I want to expand our brood, and we're hoping that God will bless us with another Little Ng sometime next year. (No, I am not pregnant right now, so don't even start spreading that around...) We'd like to start "trying" early next year, with the understanding that God's timing is perfect and we will be blessed if/when we are meant to be blessed.

So, for the time being, I am going to enjoy, heck, maybe even flaunt, my skinny self for awhile. And while I am happy and excited that I've lost all those pounds that I packed on with our little munchkin, I'm also pretty excited about the possibility of packing those pounds back on in the near future. :-)

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Congrats Kristin! I know how frustrating it is to try on pre-pregnancy clothes and have them not fit. I also know how awesome it is to put on a pair of pants and have them feel - and look - great!

I can't wait to hear the good news of a new Ng on the way. Good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin