That's right folks - Abby actually walked last night!! She was eating some Cheerios off her ottoman, and I was sitting across the living room against the couch. Abby looked at me, smiled, and then just started walking across the living room toward me! She took about 6-7 steps (more than halfway across the living room), and then plopped down on her tush and crawled the rest of the way there. MY LITTLE GIRL WALKED TO ME!!! I scooped her up and, as I cried my eyes out, just kept saying, "Oh my God! Abby, you just walked!" The smile on her face, which stretched from ear to ear, was priceless! I immediately called Carey, who was on the train on the way home. He heard me crying and asked what was wrong, and I responded, "Nothing is wrong! Abby just walked to me!" When Carey got home about 30 minutes later, he came in the door and asked, "Where's my little walker???" Abby had a huge smile on her face for daddy.
The camcorder is charged and ready to go, so I'm hoping to get Abby's new-found walking skills on video this weekend. I still can't believe that my little girl is growing up so fast!!! :`)
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!! Congrats to Abby! That is soooo exciting. Can't wait to see it on film!!! :)
Post a Comment