Monday, August 24, 2009
A GREAT Movie!
Since my dad was visiting last weekend to put on our new roof (thanks, dad!), Carey and I postponed my birthday celebration until this weekend. On Saturday night, Bart and Melissa watched munchkin and Carey and I drove over to Deer Park to grab dinner and catch a movie. Since it was my birthday, I got to choose the movie. I thought that the previews of Julie & Julia looked really good, so I asked Carey to see that movie. I loved it!! Meryl Streep and Amy Adams were both great, and I loved how they played the stories of the two women off of each other. It was a wonderful mix of comedy and cooking and real life - fabulous! I highly recommend it! And, lest you think it's a chick flick, Carey said that he really enjoyed it, too. Now that Carey is so into cooking (and is a great cook, by the way), I think he enjoyed the cook aspects (and mishaps). And who knows, maybe we'll be inspired to try an aspic... Or not... :-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment