Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Nerve of Some People...

You know what, blog readers? You've got a lot of nerve. After seeing pictures like this
and thisand thisseveral of you have gone so far out of line as to tell me that Abby looks more like a toddler now than a baby. Well folks, YOU GO TOO FAR! I will not sit idly by while I am told that my little munchkin is growing up! That is not true! Abigail was, is, and will always be my little baby! So there!

After all, she hasn't grown up that much since last September.


Oh wait... Perhaps I need to re-evaluate the evidence...

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Time sure does fly by! I am trying to relish every moment I have with Jacob - before I know it, he won't be a "baby" anymore. (Makes me sad to think about it!)

By the way, your hair looks awesome. That is so great that you were able to help out locks of love.

Karen said...

You can debate all you want about Abby growing up, but clearly there is one thing that is NOT DEBATABLE at all...Abby is just soooo stinkin' cute!!!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin