Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Way Back Wednesday (A Day Late...)

September 18, 2008
Abigail's first walk around the neighborhood

(I can't believe how tiny she looks in this picture! Especially knowing that she outgrew that car seat a few months ago!!)



On a related side note: Abby went down for her morning nap a little earlier than normal this morning, so I'm sitting here, blogging, eating breakfast, and watching television. I love baby-related shows - Bringing Home Baby on TLC and Birth Day on Discovery Health are two of my favorites. I remember watching Bringing Home Baby before Abby was born, trying to pick up tips and prepare myself for what was to come. After Abby was born, I remember watching that show, and when they revisit the family 8-12 weeks later, I remember feeling that I'd never make it to that point. I was exhausted, Abby was having health problems, and I just felt that I was so inadequate as a mother. Now, I sit here blessed with a healthy baby girl who is almost 9 months old and who is growing and changing and developing her own personality. And while I still feel like I encounter a new challenge every day, I also feel more comfortable as a mom. So, on this Way Back Wednesday (even though it is a day late), I couldn't help but share not only a picture of my little munchkin when she was an even tinier munchkin, but also how much I've changed and grown as a mom. God is good!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin