Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Back to the Doctor

I have been to Huntington Village Pediatrics so many times in the last week that I think I could drive there with my eyes closed. (Not that I would, but I probably could...) Abby had a rough day yesterday and a rough night. Her fever came back, and I could tell that she was just miserable...

Dr. Meltzer looked in her ears, checked her temperature, and then prescribed a new antibiotic to treat Abby's ear infections. So, we're back to giving her an antibiotic twice daily, using her nebulizer three times daily, and treating her fever and discomfort with infant Motrin and infant Tylenol.

Please continue to keep Abby in your prayers!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Still praying.

Hugs and Love to you!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin