Saturday, May 16, 2009
Congratulations, Emily!
Today, my little cousin Emily graduates from Belmont University. As you can tell from the fact that Em is graduating from college, she's not so "little" anymore. But, old habits die hard, and I'm afraid that Em will always be my "little cousin."
Emily, your family is sooooooo proud of you. And not just the immediate family. The whole crazy Kowalczyk gang. We were talking about you on Mother's Day, and even those of us who couldn't attend your graduation were so excited. We may not be there in body, but we are definitely there in spirit, sharing your happiness. (And, like we are in real life, our spirits are gonna be loud. I'll bet you hear us at the ceremony.)
Today, on the day that you graduate from Belmont, congratulations! Big, HUGE hugs from all the Ngs, and a droolly, toothy grin from your littlest cousin. Enjoy your day. You worked long and hard, and you deserve it. Smile a lot. Hug as many people as you can. Take lots of pictures. Maybe even cry a little. And when you get that all-important piece of paper, make a promise to yourself to get it framed and hang it on your wall. Because nothing dresses up your abode like a framed diploma that declares to all the world that you're a smartie pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe I never saw this! Thank you so much! Hugs & kisses to all the Ngs! :)
Post a Comment