Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter and 7 months old!!

Happy Easter from the Ngs!

We had a great day yesterday. We began our day by going to Mass (7:30 am, and the church was still packed!), thanking Jesus for His sacrifice and His great love. Abby was all gussied up in her Easter dress, and she was smiling at everyone! After church, we went out to breakfast and took a stroll around Home Depot. On our way home, we stopped by Linda's house (Melissa's mom) to say Happy Easter, and then we spent the rest of the day (literally, from 2:00 pm on) at Bart and Melissa's house having the most delicious Easter dinner. It was a wonderful day, and we were blessed to spend it with family!

Don't you love my Easter dress?!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty... :-)

Just chillin' in my Bumbo, waiting for my Easter peaches!
(I love me some peaches!!)



The Easter bunny was very good to Abigail. Pictured below are just some of the treats she received!

One of our Easter bunnies (a.k.a. - Grandma D and Grandpa Al) sent Abby a pretty little sundress and these beautiful ceramic figurines, based on illustrations by Jessie Wilcox Smith that she created for the cover of Good Housekeeping. The figurines are beautiful, and we're already trying to figure out how to display them in Abby's room!

This is the figurine for Easter, entitled "Springtime."

Another Easter bunny (a.k.a. - Grandma Jadwiga) sent Abby this beautiful sundress and a pile of Easter eggs.

And what was in those Easter eggs? Why, some of Abby's favorite foods, including peaches, pears, and applesauce!

Okay, to be perfectly honest, this Easter basket was for me. I gave up sweets for Lent, and Bart and Melissa were kind enough to deliver this big chocolate bunny on Saturday so I would have something to nibble on at midnight. Well, we're waiting to break into the bunny, but I do have to admit that several of the Peeps that were included in the basket didn't make it much past 12:15 am... :-P


Yesterday was also Abigail's 7 month birthday! I really can't believe how much she has grown in the last 7 months. We had her in her carrier on the way to church yesterday, and her feet are almost hanging off. I remember when we brought her home from the hospital; she looked so tiny and she needed two head supports! (If she didn't have that big Ng head, she might have needed three!!) Now, she really is becoming my little girl. Her smiles, hugs, and laughter remind me how much God loves me, that He would entrust the care of His little angel to me. I am truly blessed!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

So fun! Happy Easter! Abby looks gorgeous in her beautiful Easter dress. You guys look awesome too! :)

Unknown said...

The Ng family is looking great! I spent Easter with a little girl named Olivia who is one day older than Abby. It made me miss my cousins a lot!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin