Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So guess what I can do now?!

I can roll over!! Yesterday afternoon, I was just chilling with daddy, laying on my back on my play mat. The next thing daddy knew, I'd rolled over onto my belly and was just hanging out on my tummy!!! Daddy was so excited that he called mommy right away, and she was so proud of me! When she got home from work, mommy really wanted me to roll over for her, too, but I didn't really feel like it. I'm sure I'll do it again soon, but right now, I'm just so happy to know that I can do it!!

(Daddy is under strict orders from mommy to keep the camera and camcorder close by, so next time I roll over, mommy will have pictures and video to post!)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Abby is so cute and so smart too!
She learned the hard way first; rolling from back to tummy! :) Smartie pants... :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin