Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No worse for the wear...

I returned home from my first day at work to find Abby no worse for the wear. Daddy must have taken very good care of her, because she was a happy little girl when I got home last night. :-)

Carey even had a smile on his face when I got home. Given, it was a sheepish smile because he lost his car and house keys on his way back from the city yesterday... (Thank you to our sister-in-law Melissa, who came to rescue. She picked up Carey and Abby at the train station and let them into our house with the spare set of keys that we'd given her and Bart.) But, Abby had a great day with daddy and I think Carey enjoyed the time he was able to spend with Abby.

Daddy must have tired her out, because she fell asleep in my arms at 9:30 last night and slept right through to 7:30 this morning. I was able to play with her when I got home from work last night, held her while she slept, and then gave her a good morning kiss before I had to leave for work this morning. So, of course I miss her, but I know that she's having fun with daddy and that he is taking excellent care of her.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin