Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My wonderful husband

I wasn't sure what I wanted to write about today, but then I realized, it's time to give some props to my hubby. As most of you know, I returned to work on Monday, January 5th. (Of course, I would have preferred to stay home with Abigail, but our mortgage doesn't really give us that option at this time...) Lucky for us, the District Attorney's Office gives Carey three months of paid paternity leave. So, Abby has been spending her weekdays with daddy.

I admit, I was nervous those first few days. Carey loves Abby, but he hasn't really spent a lot of time with her alone. Well, Carey is doing amazing. I don't call him Magic Daddy for nothing! He plays with Abby, reads to her, takes her to music class and reading group, and basically just loves her all day. It warms my heart to see how much Abigail loves Carey, and it has only made me love him more. At the risk of sounding patronizing, I am so incredibly proud of Carey, and I feel so lucky to be his wife. And I know that Abby feels lucky to have Carey as her daddy. :-)

Just reading with daddy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin