Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Abby and her (Great) Aunts!

Yes, I'm still trying to get through Christmas posts... Yipes!

Anyway, I wanted to include a few more pictures from Abby's Christmas adventures. My mom is one of seven children, so Christmas in Bergen is usually a very large, very happy affair. This year, Abby got to meet some of her Great Aunts and Great Uncles. No one loves cuddles more than this little girl, so she was on cloud 9 with all the love she was getting from the Kowalczyk side of the family. :-) Unfortunately, we seem to have missed out on pictures of Abby and her Great Uncles (I'll be sure to track them down on our next trip upstate), but Carey and I did get some great shots with three of her four Great Aunts. (Great Aunt Anna lives in Georgia, but Abby is hoping to meet her and Cousin Stephanie in July!)

Abby and Great Aunt Eesh (Those fingers are in her mouth AGAIN!)

Abby and Great Aunt Teresa (You can't really see it in this picture, but Abby isn't wearing any pants. She was so hot that she spent most of Christmas Eve in a t-shirt and her diaper!)

Abby and Great Aunt Cheech (Yes, Abby is in there, but we had to bundle her up; it's cold in Bergen in December!!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin