Tuesday, December 2, 2008
9 hours?!?!
I couldn't believe it. I woke up at 6:30 am this morning and heard Abby beginning to stir, which always precedes her whining for breakfast. I rolled over and asked Carey when he fed Abby last night, to which he replied that he did not get up to feed her. I sat bolt upright when I realized that Abby had a bottle at 8:00 pm, went to sleep at 9:30 pm, and slept for 9 HOURS until 6:30 am this morning! I couldn't believe it!! Abby had a bit of a rough day yesterday, what with the immunizations she received at her doctor's appointment, so she must have been tuckered out to sleep so soundly for so long! I don't really expect this to be a habit of hers just yet; she is still very young. I'm incredibly happy that she now sleeps for 7 hours at night, so I don't want to get greedy. However, I wouldn't mind if she decides that sleeping 9 hours at night is something that she likes... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! This is so exciting and just wait, soon she will be sleeping for 12-13 hours at night. It will be like heaven! :) Don't worry about her being young. It is different for every baby. Sierra started sleeping through the night at about 8 weeks. Some say that is really young, but that is what worked for her. So, if Abby is ready, she will continue and it will be wonderful for you, Carey, and Abby!
Post a Comment