Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My skinny ankles couldn't last forever...

Well, it's begun. You might remember from a previous post that my doctor said my hands and feet weren't looking swollen yet. Well, this morning after my shower, I noticed that my ankles were a bit puffy. Here comes the edema! It's pretty normal to have some swelling in the extremities at the approach of the third trimester, and I understand that it will only get worse, especially since my third trimester will be over the summer. Walking helps, and I have a stool under my desk at work to keep my feet up as much as possible. The swelling seems to have gone down for the most part, and it's not uncomfortable at all, so I'll deal with it. (Anything for our little girl!) I guess it's time to put away my heels and take out the flats!!

On a side note, I used our new stove/oven last night. Carey was late getting home, so it was a quick dinner of chicken and veggies. But, the new stove heated up super fast and the oven worked like a dream.

Finally, have you noticed that the counter at the top of the page lists 99 days to go? We're into the double digits! Hooray!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin