We finally decided on a middle name for Abigail. (We had some ideas when we first found out that we were pregnant, but nothing was definite...) We have decided that Abby's middle name will be Elizabeth. Abigail Elizabeth Ng. I like the way that sounds. :-)
Not much else new to report. Carey is being kept EXTREMELY busy at work, and I have enough to do at work, too. The house is coming along, slowly but surely, and our little kick boxer is still kick boxing. We have an appointment with my new OB/GYN tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have some good news to report. (I feel like I've done nothing but eat all week, so hopefully I'll have added another pound or two since my last appointment with Dr. Brescia in Hoboken...)
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! Those are two of my favorite names! :D Reading about your daughter make me so happy!
Liz
Post a Comment