Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Popcorn Belly

I've come to label this new phenomenon as "popcorn belly." Abigail has started moving around so much, that my belly is moving throughout the day. (Depending on what I'm wearing, the movement is very noticeable!) Because the little bulges don't happen at just one spot, but rather move around all over my stomach, I've started calling it "popcorn belly." Last night, after Carey got home, Abby started moving and poking. I told Carey that I had popcorn belly, and he was finally able to see it! (Before, he could feel Abby's movements, but not see them.) She's such an active little girl in there; I'm getting very excited for her to become an active little girl out here! But not too soon. Carey and I have made clear to little Miss Abigail that we expect her to stay in there and grow big, strong, and healthy before she decides to join us out here. :-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin