Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Late, late night...

Last night, Carey, Bart and I were at the house until after 1:00 working on the bedrooms. The goal was to finish painting the bedrooms before the floor guys arrived today. Well, the best laid plans...

We were able to finish Abby's room. We'll probably go back in and do the edging one more time, but the walls are done. We also put three coats on the master bedroom, but it looks like it will need a fourth coat. (We even used tinted primer, but the dark burgundy is going on with some difficulty!) So, there will be some painting to be done after the floor guys finish up. Mostly, it will just be edging, but we'll have to be especially careful with the dark paint in the master bedroom.


Speaking of the floor guys, I took some pictures of the hardwood floors in the house. These can definitely be filed in the "yuck" category. I think it will make a HUGE difference when the floors are finally done. So, take a peak at the grossness so you can be impressed by how great I'm sure they'll turn out! Work on the floors begins today, and we're banned from the house until the end of next week to give everything time to dry properly. So, the after pictures of the floors will be a few days coming...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin