Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Still wiggling...

Good morning! Nothing really new to report today. Abby is still wiggling around in there; I'm starting to notice that she moves around the same times every day. It never fails to put a smile on my face when I feel that little "poke, poke." I can't wait until Abby's movements get strong enough that Carey can feel her, too. For now, he just has to listen to me talk about it and give him the occasional example poke. :-)

We're moving forward with the house, as well. The bank has set our closing date as May 2nd, so we're both very excited. But, I don't want to put the cart before the horse... If the closing goes through and the bank hands Carey and I the keys, then we'll really celebrate! In the meantime, keep your fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin