
Well, as of today, I'm at what most doctors consider the mid-point of my pregnancy. 20 weeks and counting. According to WebMD, Abby "measures about 5.6 to 6.4 inches from crown to rump and weighs about 9 ounces." (We know from our ultrasound last week that Abby is slightly bigger than that; she was 10 ounces last week.) I'm feeling her move with more regularity now, especially when I'm on the train in the morning and after I eat popsicles. (I usually have two sugar-free popsicles after dinner, just to satisfy my sweet tooth. Abby must like ice cream, just like her mommy, because I get a few pokes once I finish. Maybe she wants more than two!!)
I also ordered what has turned out to be one of my best purchases ever. I was having trouble sleeping, even after loading the bed up with pillows. So, I went to babycenter.com and ordered a Grow to Sleep Adjustable Body Pillow. Well, it arrived on Saturday, and I think I've had two of the best nights of sleep since I got pregnant. This pillow is amazing!! It's just firm enough to be supportive without being 'hard.' It takes up quite a bit of room in our bed, but Carey is being a trooper and putting up with a little less space in order to help me be more comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment