Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2014

Silent Blog Does Not Equal Silent House

Oh my heavens, our house is crazy! Who knew that having a third child would introduce such chaos into our house?! (Well, I suppose anyone who has had three kids...)

Anyway, I'm writing this post when I really should be getting into bed, so long story short:

The kids are great.
My house is a mess.
I am tired, but not as tired as I thought I'd be at this point.
Did I mention that my house is a mess?

More to come soon, including some monthly updates for sweet Victoria. In the meantime, pictures of the three little people whom I love so much (and who are largely responsible for the mess in my house).

Tummy time!

Victoria is having a very serious dream...

My older sillies with their Target Dollar Spot picks.

Being a baby is awesome!

Big brother and big sister coloring time!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin