Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Six

Six days.

Seriously???

That's how many days are left until Victoria's due date.

I am big. I am tired. I am a bit uncomfortable. I am ready to have this baby!

I was worried about finding a good picture. Then I realized, at
39 weeks, 1 day pregnant, I probably wasn't going to find
a photo I liked anyway...

And yet, I'm nervous. Yes, I've done this before. Twice. But I've never brought home a baby while taking care of two other kiddos. Carey and I have never been outnumbered by little people before. And frankly, after everything that we went through with Zachary, I am a bit scared.

But, ready or not, Victoria is coming! My doctor said he would be surprised if I made it to my due date - January 22nd. (I, on the other hand, told him I'd see him at our appointment next week...) According to my doctor, my vitals are strong, Victoria is doing well, and my "cervix is so ready." (Sorry if that's TMI!) So, we'll see if the Little Lady decides to make her appearance on her own, or if I'll be back in my doctor's office after my due date for a non-stress test. (I'm two for two so far, so why not go three for three?!)

Prayers for a safe, speedy labor and delivery would definitely be appreciated. I hope that we'll be posting good news on the blog very soon! In the meantime, I have a few posts scheduled for the upcoming week, just in case I'm, you know, busy having a baby or something. ;-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin