Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Seven Days of Thanks: Day 7 - A Thanksgiving Day Prayer

Happy Thanksgiving, dear readers! I hope that today will inspire you to an attitude of gratitude for the many blessings in your lives, and to keep in thought and prayer those who are not so fortunate. Today, I would like to share a prayer that I received at my MOMS group several years ago. It is something that we like to pray every year at Thanksgiving.


Psalm 100: A psalm for giving grateful praise

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his;
    we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.  -NIV

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin