Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday, Abigail! - A Catch-Up Post

My sweet girl is 5. I'm not sure how she grew up so fast, but there you have it - my baby, my first-born, is five years old.

All I can say is I am blessed. I am blessed to have this beautiful, kind, intelligent, sweet little girl in my life. I am blessed to be her mommy. I am blessed by her hugs and kisses and cuddles. I am blessed by her smiles and her laughter. I am blessed by the love and care that she shows for her baby brother and her baby sister.

Abigail, mommy and daddy and Zachy love you so much. We are thankful that God blessed us with your precious life. We will always remember the day that we found out we were pregnant with you. The day we first saw your precious profile on the ultrasound screen and heard your precious heartbeat. The day we held you for the first time. There have been so many special days since those blessed first days, and we are so excited to see what this year will hold for you. Sweet pea, may God bless you, on your 5th birthday and always. We love so much, big girl!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin