It was three years ago that I looked upon your beautiful face for the very first time. That I held you in my arms for the very first time. That I kissed those precious cheeks for the very first time. That my heart melted with love for a little person for the very first time.
Abigail, you are a blessing. Mommy and Daddy thank God for you. You have changed our lives for the better. You have given us purpose. You have brought laughter and happiness and love into our lives and into the lives of all the people who surround you.
Happy 3rd birthday to a little girl who makes each and every day an adventure. God bless you, my sweet girl, today and always. *smooch*
(Enjoy the music with this year's slide show! I chose some of Abby's favorite songs to accompany her photos!)
1 comment:
Finally had a chance to look at the slideshow, it is so cute! I like Abby's favorite songs too!
Post a Comment