The furniture is assembled - thank goodness.
Now, we're just waiting on a few finishing touches before putting Zachary's bedroom together. But, I couldn't resist giving you all a sneak peek of the little guy's space.
Zachary's crib
Zachary's changing table
Zachary's dresser, complete with his first stuffed monkey from Auntie Anne, Uncle Jon, and cousins Luke and Lauren, and the Monkey Lamp that goes with his room decor.After a slight misstep with the paint (the original color was WAY too dark on the wall - thankfully, I only painted a small corner before stopping), we went with Celery Sprig (a light, pastel green) by Behr. I love how it turned out!
I'll definitely share more photos once we have things set up and ready for Zach's arrival. But, I am loving his room so far, and I'm sure I will love it even more when there is an adorable little boy in it! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment