Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Long Island Children's Museum

Continuing with the backlog of pictures of my beautiful little munchkin, below are a few photos of when Carey and I took Abby to the Long Island Children's Museum on Saturday, May 28th. (Carey and Abby had gone together in April, when I was attending my Spring Gardening School, so Abby was excited to go back, and I was excited to visit it for the first time!)


At the Museum


Watching Daddy make very big bubbles!


Playing in the sand at the "beach"!


Don't know what that face is all about, but ain't it cute?


Abby and Mommy, making music together.


The Ng ladies pretending to be newscasters. (Abby was more interested in the teleprompter than daddy taking pictures!)


Riding a motorcycle in the children's play area. (This one's for you, Grandpa Al!)


And no trip to Museum Row would be complete without a visit to Nunley's Carousel!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin