Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Terrified...

I am sitting here at my computer, tired and anxious and completely terrified. The past few weeks, I have felt little Baby Ng moving around in the ole belly. Not a constant movement, but the occasional "poke, poke." On Friday night, I realized that I hadn't really noticed any baby movement all day. I chalked it up to the fact that Friday was a super busy day at work and at home, and that I probably just didn't feel that little poke that tells me that everything is okay with Baby Ng. I was a bit worried, but I thought that I was overreacting and that everything was okay.

Until Saturday passed and I hadn't felt anything.

And then Sunday passed and I hadn't felt anything again.

So I laid in bed last night, unable to sleep. I crept into Abby's room, only to find her asleep at the foot of her bed. I picked her up to move her to the head of the bed, but couldn't resist snuggling with her for a few minutes. My sweet, warm, cuddly little girl, who looks just like an angel when she sleeps. After brushing the hair away from her face and kissing those precious checks, I had to put her down and leave the room because I lost it. While I have once again had absolutely no signs or symptoms that something is wrong, I feel like I've lost this baby. I feel like I'm walking in a cloud that I've walked through before. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, and I am absolutely terrified that the doctor will be unable to find the baby's heartbeat and will be forced to tell me that we've lost our baby. Again.

May I ask for your prayers today, please? Prayers for the health and safety of our little baby... Prayers for the sanity of his/her mommy...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin