Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Blessed by Brown Eyes

Every day, I get to look into a pair of beautiful brown eyes.


I can tell when they are worried.

I can tell when they are playful.

I can tell when they are hurting.

I can tell when they joyful.
Today, these beautiful brown eyes have been blessing the world for 34 wonderful years. Happy birthday, Carey. May you look into a pair of hazel eyes and a pair of small brown eyes (that look surprisingly like yours) and see the love that these two ladies have for you.


May you know how blessed our lives are because of you and how grateful we are to look at your beautiful brown eyes each day. May today be filled with joy and laughter, and may the next year find you healthy, happy, and loved.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin