Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Abigail!

Two years ago, on this very day, my life changed. Forever. For the better. My heart nearly burst with love the first time that I saw you, and it continues to swell with love each day. You are joy. You are beauty. You are kindness. You are love.

Being your mother has given my life new purpose. I want to be a good example, as a woman, a wife, a friend, a mother. You make me want to be the best that I can be so that I can help you be the best that you can be.

I have loved watching you grow. I have loved watching you explore and learn. I have loved watching you become a happy, outgoing, talkative, independent little girl.

Thank you, Abigail, for being my little girl. Thank you for allowing me to walk with you on your journey through this life. And a fervent thank you Lord for giving me this precious blessing, who is more of a blessing than I could possibly deserve.

Abigail, Happy 2nd Birthday! May the coming year be filled with health, happiness, and love!


1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday sweet Abigail! Hope your day was absolutely perfect, just like you are!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin