Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

A Growing List

Every night, before we put our sweet little girl to bed, we say our prayers. Not only is this an important part of our bedtime routine (to little Abigail, prayer time = time for night-night), but it is also important to us that Abigail grow up with God as a vital, constant part of her life. Knowing that our day is not complete until we say our thanks to God is something that Carey and I have been striving to teach Abigail since she was born.

After we say our prayers, we take the time to thank God for special blessings that He has brought into our lives and we ask for His help and guidance with any issues that we encountered during the day. As I stood beside Abigail's crib last night, cuddling with my little munchkin and saying our prayers, I came to realize that our list of "thank yous" has become very long. I am truly humbled by the kindness that God has shown to our family, and I pray that we will always be grateful to Him for his generosity and goodness.

And now, some pictures of a constant reminder of God's generosity and goodness: my little girl.

Abby likes to sit on the edge of the bathtub.And hide behind the shower curtain.:-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin