Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Movie Mondays - Not Fun Anymore...

Do I look smaller to you? With all the rain that the northeast (and particularly the tri-state area) has had over the past few days, I'm a little worried about shrinking. After all, if the sleeves of my favorite sweater can shrink after getting wet and then drying again too quickly, is it possible for that to happen to me, too???

Concerns about shrinking aside, I hope that everyone has had a great few days. It was a fun weekend in the Ng household, all except for that fact that my poor munchkin was so thrown off by the start of daylight savings time that she wouldn't go to bed until almost midnight last night. Poor little baby...

Carey and I continued on with our movie project. I have to be honest, folks: I'm not really enjoying this as much as I thought I would. Some of the movies so far have been okay, but I'm really just sitting through them to spend time with my handsome hubby. (With the exceptions of Ben-Hur, Toy Story and Yankee Doodle Dandy, I can't really say that I've enjoyed most of the movies so far.) Perhaps it's that we're watching them at 9:00 pm on a Saturday night and my brain has shut down. Or perhaps it's that my very straight-forward brain is not understanding the nuances of superior film-making. But, whatever the reason, I just don't feel compelled to blog about these movies anymore. I'm still planning to watch through the list with Carey, and I'll probably blog if we watch a movie that I really enjoy.

This weekend, we watched The French Connection, which Carey enjoyed (lots of police lingo that he understood and patiently explained to me) and I, well, I got to sit next to him for almost two hours with a cup of hot chocolate. It was a win-win situation for both of us. :-)

Without further ado, please wave a (tentative) farewell to Movie Monday. So long!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin